First comes love, then comes marriage (finally, 9 years later!), then comes a blog. That's how it goes, right?

Friday, November 1, 2013

Alphablog - F

F is for Fall.

It's Autumn now, and I love it. The best thing about living in Arizona is that this season lasts longer here than anywhere else. That means more sweater weather, more hikes to see the changing leaves, more time to be able to spend outdoors and comfortably enjoy the weather than, say, somewhere where it starts snowing on November 1st.

Fall is the beginning of the Holiday Season, which is always a fun way to round out the year. Fall now includes my wedding anniversary - as if I needed any more reasons for this season to be my favorite.

As soon as October hit, I moved my blue table settings and added a new centerpiece and grabbed an orange and green bouquet from the store.


Time to see cute kids in Halloween costumes, get stocked up and menu planned for Thanksgiving, start buying Christmas presents, and get ready for the rest of the year to flash by in a blur!

ps - I hate pumpkin spice anything, and I think I might be the only person in the world! No worries - peppermint season is near, and that's my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment