First comes love, then comes marriage (finally, 9 years later!), then comes a blog. That's how it goes, right?

Monday, October 15, 2012

Just Popping In

I know that it's been over a week since the wedding with no updates, and while I don't have time for a full post right now, I just wanted to pop in and say that it was the most beautiful day ever, and that I couldn't have asked for more. I promise to update soon with as many details as I can remember. For now, one guest picture that is indicative of how we felt all day long.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations :)

    Can't wait to read about the details!(No worries, it takes time! We got married in August and I still need to do certain recaps.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more pictures!! It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted ONE more sneak peak in today's update!

    ReplyDelete